1. Something on your October calendar that makes you smile?
Halloween! I wrote a cute little poem about it. Plus, I love to dress as the monkeys and hand out candy!
|Yep, this is LT and I!|
|Life like! We are in demand!|
2. Food for the soul or music for the soul...which camp are you in? Tell us why.
Music for the soul. I love music and it always soothes me. I can not go a day without music.
3. What are two or three things you've learned recently as the result of an online search?
I am learning about Google Classrooms and how to incorporate it at school.
We call it Veggie crack! But we do it for get togethers not game day. We are not sports watchers.
5. What are your five essential steps for creating the perfect morning routine?
Hit the snooze button 3X, showering, do hair and makeup while on my phone (either listening to music, facebooking or gaming), kisses for LT and Gavin, make a protein shake and getting lunch together fianlly out the door
6. What small thing have you taken note of today?
Snuggles with Gavin. I love my fur babe!
7. Sum up your September in seven words or less.
Concerts, travel, falling more in love with LT
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is fair day and we are off at work. I am spending the day with my men and wanted to take a second to HODGEPODGE!! Have a lovely day!