1. Share a favorite memory/moment from the week of Christmas.
My FAVORITE moment from Christmas is spending time with my family.
|Me with my grands! I love these little ones!|
|My sisters and I getting pedis and wine before we cooked Christmas Eve dinner!|
We played minute to win it games: Boys V Girls... Girls rule!
|They had to shake their booty to get the jingle bells out of the tissue box!|
|The goal is to get your Oreo cookie from your forehead to mouth with no hands.|
|We even had Daddy participate! My 81 yr old father sucked up ornaments and dropped them at another location.|
We only give gifts to our great-niece and nephew. Miss A is into unicorns. I got her this puzzle. It has bigger pieces and she has already put it together like 10 times! She's too smart.
2. If someone wrote a book about your life based on the past year, what genre would it fall under? What would the title be? Story of my 2015 life would be a drama. I have no idea what the title would be.
3. What made you feel patriotic this year? Meeting an WWII POW veteran at my school. I listened to his story and then talked to him afterward. His story was interesting and he deserves accolades even though he doesn't want them. It is his stories that we need to continue to tell.
4. What experience from this past year would you like to do all over again?
Having a year of concerts. I love to listen to music and have really enjoyed my year of concerts!
5. What song lyric sums up or is a reflection of your 2015?
Changes, time's makin' changes in my life
Rearrangin', can't seem to stop the hands of time
I remember, I was so young, I was much too young to see
Now I'm older, growing older, and I see things differently
Oh can't you see, it's changin' you and me
7. What part of the upcoming year are you most excited about? Getting married (no date yet). Also seeing what 2016 has in store for me. My word has chosen me so I am looking at what balance is going to look like.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
True story! I dealt with them all in my town except the blizzard. Yes. We rode out a tornado! You can read about it here.