Snow in Texas?
The Kansan in me is laughing because I grew up with blizzards. But the Texan in me, I have lived here for almost 20 years, is rejoicing in the winter experience and thankful it is nothing like our northern sisters are getting.
Is it just me, or is our weather staying a little longer, turning a little bit worse than the year before? I know Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow and has predicted 6 more weeks of winter, but we can't lay this all at his feet. He didn't say how bad it would be, just longer.
So let's take the positive away from today:
1. There is a beautiful light blanket of snow covering everything. Snow is always pretty when it comes down and softly lands on things
2. We are actually experiencing winter!
3. It started to snow late morning so the majority had time to get to work.
4. Everyone that made it to school, made it safely
5. This weather was made for snuggling! Whether you have a significant other, a pet or an electric blanket, you can snuggle up tonight!
So let me ask you...no matter what your day is...what is your positives? Tell me at least one positive thing you are taking away from your day.