Did You Know...
So let's play! Here is 9 things you don't know about me (Heck this should be easy!)
1. I used to work at a movie theater then ran out and worked at the drive in. I used to be able to thread the film to the projector, too. Funny story: had to evacuate the drive in because a tornado was headed our way. Ironic part: It was the day after the movie Twister came out!
2. Speaking of tornados, I would love to be a storm chaser! When I was a whole lot younger, I could almost predict the weather.
3. I am afraid of heights but love to fly and will look out the window.
4. I love to watch the same movie over and over such as Ghostbusters, Iron Man, Transformers, Practical Magic, and Airplane.
5. I love seasons, mostly fall, but I hate to be cold! I could sleep with an electric blanket always on except during the summer.
6. I have been in a TV movie, Cross of Fire, as an extra.
7. I am shy and quiet when you first meet me. But once you get to know me, I chatter like a magpie!
8. I love to tell stories and have thought of writing a book.
9. I have a master in sarcasm and know how to use it and put the "pro" in procrastinate.
So now you know just a little bit more about me! Thanks for stopping by and reading. I am thankful I had the chance to let you get to know me a little bit more!
So tell me something about you.